To, The people/Lovers of Kodagu, Simple Know how of the Festival - Kailpodhu Kailpodhu is celebrated on the 3rd of September. Officially, the festival begins on the 18th day after the sun enters the Simha Raasi (the Western sign of Leo).
** Think Over *** Look at Coorg/kodagu as a place You can relate yourself and also look at promoting the place – an alternative to make sure we contribute something for Our Place- KODAGU.
1. A simple Long Ride or Drive to Coorg
2. Cool 2 days plan + Campfire
3. Supercool stay during the winter as good as Ooty/Ninital
4. Not to forget – Cauvery Visit – TalaKaveri, Kaveri Nisarghadhama, River Raftimg at Dubare 5. Orange county /Kadkani/ Mahindra resorts/Coog International
6. Simple Homestays And many more……….
Cool Links/blogs- http://www.indyarocks.com/blogs/blog_visiterview_main.php?id=15087#blog15087